Monday, February 13, 2012

Jim's Vacation, Part 1: Las Vegas - Joshua Tree

Jim's Vacation, Part 1: Las Vegas - Joshua Tree Video Clips. Duration : 4.22 Mins.


Hello world! I live in NJ, but I love the southwest (especially Utah). This is my first video slideshow, and I'm ecstatic with the results. ...And I'm still learning. As soon as I figured out that I could make DVDs, I mothballed my slide projector. Over 90% of these pictures were shot with a Nikon CoolPix 7600 (including the video clips), and the rest are scans of 35mm slides. I used Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Elements to put everything together. Soundtrack: Narada Collection, Vol. 1. The entire show is over 15 minutes long, so broke it up into 4 segments: Part 1: Las Vegas - Joshua Tree Part 2: San Diego - Sequoia Part 3: Yosemite Part 4: Utah back to Las Vegas I hope my video slide show inspires others as I have been inspired by others. Enjoy!

Keywords: Las, Vegas, Nevada, California, Joshua, Tree, vacation, slideshow, jim5k, worldjim, jimpady, joepady, jim.pady, joe.pady, padykula

No comments:

Post a Comment